Darla G. Denton is amazing. She has come up with 365 ideas for blog posts for writers and authors. Perhaps she has had help, but, still, 365? One for each day of the year – except this one, 2016, which is leap year. Maybe I could come up with just ONE for that day on my own. Thanks Darla.
For The Fans/Readers
- Write reviews of books you’ve read for fun
- Write reviews of books you’ve read in the current genre you write in
- Write about what a typical day is like for you
- Talk about tips, tricks, and tools that help keep your life organized
- List story ideas you hope to tackle in the future
- Describe your perfect weekend.
- Talk about past holidays (during a time when that holiday is coming up)
- Share past holiday photos, traditions and stories.
- Talk about your favorite TV shows and what you love about them.
- List your all time favorite actors and why you like them.
- List your all time favorite bands, songs, and/or musicians and why you like them.
- Post excerpts from completed and published books
- Post book blurbs from upcoming books
- Post teasers of upcoming books and WIP’s
- Interview your characters so that your fans get to know them better
View original post 3,734 more words